"doubt belief"

2009/06/26

DNA and Innocence

 

Prisoner have no constitutional right to DNA testing that might prove their innocence, the Supreme Court ruled….

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/19/us/19scotus.html


I hope that all states allow dna testing in spite of this decision.


Chief Justice John G.Roberts Jr., and Justices Samuel A. Alito Jr., Anthony M. Kennedy, and Clarence Thomas have no claim to belief in rule of law, the higher law all reasonable humans must aspire to. No innocent should languish in prison if there is proof of innocence.


I close my ears to the 5 unJustices who are in the majority. I do not respect them. I will not respect their decisions. I will not obey their decisions unless they are just. I will disobey their unconstitutional, unjust, unfair decisions.
I believe that this is an attack on President Obama and the American people.

 

No comments: