"doubt belief"

2009/07/27

I left the Republican Party, BUT

I left the Republican Party the last presidential election, but an ex wife says that I should remain a Republican because the party needs another mensch. So I may remain in the party, but only support true libertarians like Ron Paul and true conservatives like Colin Powell (yes, Colin Powell.). Before I decide I have to talk to Ron Paul and Colin Powell.

The Democrats have their problems too. Representative Parker Griffith has been bought by the pharmaceutical companies I figure. He has no desire to support a public option, and definitely not a single payer system.

Most conservatives, so called conservatives, save Morning Joe, Brooks, and a few others are really a holes and that is polite.

Forgive this sparse response. See this space next week.

No comments: